Allgrand 100ah GEL battery 12V are deep cycle batteries. The electrolyte in a gel cell battery has a silica additive that causes it to set up or stiffen. The batteries are optimised for PV Storage, UPS/Backup Power, Low-speed traction vehicles. Their thick-plate electrodes and gel electrolyte make them especially suited to applications where the battery will often be taken below 50% capacity.
- Wide operating temperature range from -25°C to 45°C
- Sealed and maintenance-free operation.
- Low self-discharge rate and long shelf life (9 months at 25°C).
- ABS containers and covers.
- No memory effect, thick flat plate with high Tin low Calcium alloy
- Absorptive Glass Mat Technology (AGM System).
- Safety valve installation for explosion proof.
- Long Service Life, Float or Cyclic.
- For more features click here
- Maintenance free, no need to add water
- Safe operation since no liquid inside
- Can be installed sideways ( upside-down is not recommended )
- Long cycle life
- Low self-discharge makes shelf life longer.
- Long standby life due to its ability to keep electrolyte inside and steady
- Performance stays high and stable until the end of life
- Tolerance to abuse and heat during operation, good for extreme weather